Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Projector Lens

  1. #1
    Inactive Member corey13's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HELP!

    I was cleaning my projector lens and the back part that screws into the projector fell apart! There is 6 or 7 pieces to it and I don't know what order to put them in. I have a Bell & Howell FILMOVARA 17mm to 27mm zoom lens. I've tried and tried to put it together but it just isn't working, If anyone knows how to put the back part togther again I would really appreciate it if you told me how. I have a movie that I will be showing my family tonight and I can't show the movie without the lens.

    Thanks,
    Corey

  2. #2
    Inactive Member corey13's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Nevermind,
    I fixed it.

    Corey

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •